HC OSU Cutie Calender Is Coming To 4th Street!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

No plans on Friday? Good, because you would have to cancel them anyway to join HC OSU at Fourth Street Bar and Grill to help raise money for Peace for Paws!

HC OSU made a Campus Cutie Calendar with puppies and several student organizations/ sports teams to benefit Peace for Paws, an Ohio organization that helps coordinate foster homes where rescue pets can live until they are adopted, and it’s ready for purchase! So, we’re teaming up with Fourth Street Bar and Grill to bring you calendars and drink specials (talk about a win, win!).

Here’s the deal:

Who: HC OSU and Peace for Paws

What: We will be selling calendars at the door for $7, and your purchase includes a wristband that will get you drink specials for the night. If you do not want a calendar, the wristband will be $5, and still benefit Peace for Paws. The drink specials will last all night and are $2 Bud Light, $2 Well Drinks and $2.50 Fireball.

Where: Fourth Street Bar and Grill: 1810 N Fourth St, Columbus, Ohio 43201

When: The event starts at 9 p.m. and lasts until the bar closes.

Not convinced? Here’s a few reasons why you should come to Fourth Street THIS Friday:

1. A lot of the Campus Cuties from the calendar will be there!

2. Puppies. If you come to our event and purchase a calendar, you will be making a direct donation to Peace for Paws and helping dogs find a good home.

3. Drink deals! It’s hard to stick to a budget in college, so let us help you out by giving your money to a good cause, while also getting you deals on your favorite drinks.

4. The calendar is super cute. Here’s a sneak peak:

See you there! And don’t forget to bring your friends and think happy hour meets stalking your favorite puppy Instagram meets being charitable.

Sarah is a student at The Ohio State University who loves all things television and pop culture. She is a writer for HC OSU and a Chapter Advisor. For more from Sarah, visit www.sarahmarieh.wordpress.com or www.twitter.com/sarahhearon.