Style > Beauty

Got Tangled Hair? Try Bed Head’s Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

When our campus correspondents gave us insight into what products came in the Summer Survival Kits, I was so excited. I love when we partner with Bed Head, and yet again, the company did not disappoint. I decided to grab their Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray and give it a try.

I like the packaging on this spray a lot; it follows all of the Bed Head products with a funky and bright bottle. The orange and yellow really tie in the beach idea. Before I even put the product in my hair, I had to smell it, and it smells so good. I would say it’s a cross between peach, coconut and sea salt.After I washed my hair, I sprayed the product all over, from the roots to the ends. I did not brush my hair prior, and I could tell a difference in how easily my hairbrush went through. I don’t normally have extremely knotty hair, but this spray made it even sleeker.

The spray is intended for after a day of being in the sun and salt, when hair gets super tangled. It worked well on my hair for an average day, and I think it will be super helpful this summer. I’ll be on the beach, and this Bed Head product will most definitely be in my bag! 

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets

Senior Marketing student at The Ohio State University with a minor in Fashion and Retail Studies