Style > Beauty

Garnier Soothing Facial Mist With Rose Water Review

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Garnier created their own Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water and it is everything. Rose water is incredible for your skin; it helps reduce redness, helps maintain your skin’s pH balance, makes your skin look moisturized and fresh, all while smelling amazing! It is perfect to use as a makeup priming spray, a mist to refresh your makeup throughout the day, or before your moisturizer at night. Garnier was generous enough to send the Her Campus girls a goody box that included the spray, and after a week of using it I can confirm it is as incredible as it claims! I’ve tried quite a few different rose water sprays and I can genuinely say this is one of my favorites. Their formula consists of 99% naturally-derived ingredients and is also vegan friendly!

You can get this product at any local drug store that sells Garnier products or online at Garnier’s website. Give it a try, I promise it won’t disappoint.

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets

Mackenzie is a junior majoring in Strategic Communication at The Ohio State University.