Five Perfect Ways to Spend Galentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

No man? No problem! Spend Valentine’s Day the right way with your girl friends.

1. Brunch in the Short North: There are so many delicious options in the Short North for brunch including: Northstar Café, The Table, Union Café, and Native! Just think of all the cute “brunch with the girls” Instagram opportunities!
  2. Explore North Market: The North Market has a wide array of shopping and homemade food options, so spend a morning or afternoon exploring with your girlfriends and enjoying some delicious and fresh food.
  3. Candle Making: A unique vendor the Short North boasts is The Candle Lab, a make your own candle shop! This is the perfect place to go if you’re looking for a new outing to try!
  4. Netflix and Chill: Nothing beats a movie night with the girls. Stock up on snacks (Valentine’s day chocolates perhaps?), and cuddle in for a night of Clueless and Mean Girls.
  5. Hit the bars: And of course, you can always just go out! In fact, campus bar Too’s will be holding a fundraiser in honor of Ohio State student Reagan Tokes, so be sure to order a drink or two there. 
Aspiring writer.