This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

I don’t know about you guys, but I am totally excited for the fall! The temperature is just right, vacation is around the corner and people’s styles are on point. While fall can be a bit daunting to some, I’m here to tell you to not be afraid. Instead of a reduction of your makeup collection, fall allows for an expansion. So there’s no need to hide that barbie pink lipstick or that neon orange that you’ve been dying to wear, but only used once. Fall is the perfect time to mix light and dark! Listed below are some of my favorite lipsticks for the fall from my favorite brand Colourpop. Colourpop is a very affordable brand and is completely online which is perfect for the average college student!

Bumble is my favorite shade from Colourpop. I wore it for my birthday and it continues to be one of my most worn colors. Bumble is one of those colors that can go with everything. Colourpop describes it as a “dusty, warm, terracotta shade”, but the great thing about Bumble is that it looks different on everyone. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a pink shade; however, depending on your skin tone it can be a subtle bright pink to a nice pinkish/red colour.

Bedazzled is a bright purple that adds a dramatic flair, perfect for the fall. Style it up with a white turtleneck or be adventurous by pairing with it something as equally as colored! Bedazzled, like its name suggests, gives a little something extra to your outfit and helps you stand out amongst the crowd.

Due to the popularity of the color, I have chosen two shades for brown. The first is LAX. LAX is the vampy red/brown that is oh so common in the fall. The trend of vampy lips probably isn’t going anywhere so if you want to jump on the train, LAX is the perfect lipstick to start with. If you’re not the type to follow trends, Limbo just might be perfect for you. The only way that I can describe Limbo is simply chocolatey goodness.

I wore creeper during my first game here at OSU and I loved it. It is a true red and perfect for any game or sophisticated occasion. I wore the liquid lipstick for a total of 8 hours and I never had to re-touch. I think one of the best attributes about this product is the fact that I never had to blot. Once it was on, it stayed.

Succulent is a neon orange-red color that is reminiscent of the color of falling leaves. The only difference is that instead of representing the death of summer, succulent captures the spirit of summer while embracing the fall. This is a great starter for anyone wanting to try out colors outside their comfort zone.

For those who are brave at heart and willing to give anything a try, here are three additional shades: Dr.M, Jellies and Guess.