The Emotional Ups and Downs of a Sunday, as told by Bridget Jones

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

After another weekend filled with parties, movie marathons, staying up all hours of the night and pretending your responsibilities don’t exist, the inevitable happens: Sunday. The last day of the weekend is filled with cramming for exams, naps, brunch and mental breakdowns. Sunday is basically a Bridget Jones movie…

You wake up hungry and hungover, and reflect on your life choices after you check your bank account:

“I’m never drinking again” runs through your head at least three times after you see your snapchat story:

You recap your night with your roommates:

It’s time to evaluate the damage. You step on the scale…

And decide it’s time to eat healthy. Too bad you still can’t cook:

A friend asks if you want to go to brunch. Decision time:

Mimosas always win #SundayFunday:

And you forget about your problems for a while:

Time to get to business. You make a list of everything you need to get done:

You think if you go to the gym, you will feel accomplished. Sometimes it helps:

You decide it’s time to work on your to-do list. You dive in head-first: 

You’re bored within minutes:

You wonder if failing your exam or not being super prepared for a presentation would really be that big of a deal:

You use your hangover as an excuse to get out of any meetings, appointments or promises you made:

You debate how badly you need to wash your hair. A ponytail, dry shampoo or a hat could work instead:

You admit defeat. Ice cream and sleep are the only thing that will make you feel better about the impending Monday:

Sarah is a student at The Ohio State University who loves all things television and pop culture. She is a writer for HC OSU and a Chapter Advisor. For more from Sarah, visit www.sarahmarieh.wordpress.com or www.twitter.com/sarahhearon.
Julie is a Senior at The Ohio State University pursuing degrees in Fashion and Retail and Business. A lover of all things fashion from a young age, she loves having the chance to write the style blog for the site as well as being the chapter's President. When she is not writing, she loves singing in Ohio State's Women's Glee Club, updating her style blog, and online shopping when she should be doing homework. After graduation, Julie hopes to become a celebrity stylist or work in the fashion department of a magazine. Visit thelookinthemirror.blogspot.com for more from Julie.