This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Name: Luis Galilei

Year: Senior

Hometown: White Plains, NY

Relationship Status: SINGLE

HC: Tell us about yourself in three words

LG: Ambitious, Funny, Hopeless Romantic

HC: What do you hope to do after college?

LG: Work for Edelman Company, which is a PR marketing firm in NYC

HC: Who is your role model? Why?

LG: I am a mommas boy so clearly my mom. She came from Peru at 18 years old and raised me into a man all by herself. She especially taught me how to treat a woman ;)

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girl?

LG: I look for her to be driven, fashion sense, knows how to have a good time, likes to be treated like a princess, goes to the gym, and has a healthy sexual appetite

HC: What’s your ideal date?

LG: Lets umm go get some good food because they say the way to a woman’s heart is through her stomach (I can cook too), an ideal date should always have great conversation, you can really learn a lot about someone just talking about random topics, and well after some drinks the date should probably end with a “cuddle session” but of course only if it’s after a couple dates ;)

HC: Who’s your favorite Disney Princess?

LG: Cinderella because I am a sucker for blondes

HC: What is the most confusing thing a girl can do?

LG: There are many. I think one is when they say “no its no problem go hang out with your friends I’m not mad” and then you get done chilling and she’s furious because you chose your friends haha girls have to understand (at least with me) if you just tell the guy what’s bothering you, if he’s not a dickhead, he will work to solve it.

HC: Where is your favorite place to be on campus?

LG: Whichever gym is close to my last class

HC: What’s your biggest turn off?

LG: When a girl walks around like she knows she’s the shit, it’s fine to be confident and know you are attractive, but if you talk down to guys and or are very dismissive then it’s a huge turn off, I probably will not go near you

HC: What’s been your favorite experience at OSU?

LG: My 21st birthday standing on the table at the O while my fraternity sang a chapter song, I chugged and fell off the table!