Campus Cutie: Justin Thomas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Name: Justin Thomas

Year: Senior

Major: Chemical Engineering

Hometown: Stow, Ohio

Relationship Status: Single?

Her Campus: Describe yourself in three words.

Justin Thomas: Curious, outgoing and respectful

HC: What is your biggest turn-on?

JT: Confidence. Girls need to have more confidence! It’s a simple decision, and guys can definitely tell if girls have it. When a girl walks up and starts a conversation with me it can make for a great relationship.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

JT: Dianna Agron.

HC: If you had one last day to live what would you do?

JT: I’d start by telling my friends and family how much I love them. Then I’d make a list of principles to live by and go for a nice long motorcycle ride, obviously disregarding all speed limits. Finally I’d end the day surrounded by those most important to me.

HC: What would be your idea of a perfect date?

JT: Doing something outside first, like maybe a hike down by the river, followed by a nice dinner at a local restaurant. Then going out and exploring the town and seeing all the great things Columbus has to offer.

HC: Who is your favorite singer?

JT: My favorite singer changes all the time, but I really like The Weeknd right now.

HC: If you could meet anyone in the whole world who would it be and why?

JT: Elon Musk. He’s an incredible entrepreneur and I love his passion for space exploration.

HC: What is your favorite quote?

JT: “Each and every experience will serve as motivation and provide great memories when you finally make it all happen.” – Mark Cuban

I just recently transferred to OSU and am currently a sophomore studying English. Already being surrounded by all that OSU has to offer in such a short time has made me realize I made the right choice. I see limitless opportunities around me waiting to be accessed and experienced. I plan to make the most out of my time here at The Ohio State University.