Style > Beauty

Buxom’s Full-On Lip Polish Is Perfect For Your Summer Makeup Needs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

This past week, we received our Her Campus Summer Survival Kits, and I was so excited to see that it included a lip product from Buxom! I’ve been wanting to try them so badly, and I am so glad that I did. The product we got was Buxom’s Full-On Plumping Lip Polish, in the shade “Dolly.”The lip gloss goes on sheer, and you immediately feel a refreshing, tingling feeling as it gives your lips a natural plump. I love using the gloss over another liquid lipstick to give it some color, and it takes less than 10 seconds to have a perfect lip look! Available in 100 different shades, I can guarantee that there is a shade (or multiple!) for everyone.

Buxom’s Lip Polish is perfect for summer makeup looks because it doesn’t look or feel too heavy, and it has the perfect amount of shimmer and shine!  Available at Sephora and Ulta, pick up a tube or two to add some sparkle to your summer pout!

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets

Jordyn studies Natural Resource Management at Ohio State and is passionate about the conservation of wildlife and the environment. She enjoys fashion, beauty, and writing. Follow her on Twitter @JordynShoff.