Style > Beauty

Bed Head Thickening Spray Review: Welcome To Your Dream Hair

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

If there is one thing everyone wants for Spring Break, it’s to-die-for hair, thick and full of volume. But if you’re like me and have thin, pin-straight hair that doesn’t do anything even if you ask nicely, you’re not entirely sure how to go about getting that luscious hair.

Ladies and gentleman, I’ve found a game-changer, all thanks to Her Campus’s Spring Survival Kit. 

TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day Thickening Spray is light, but effective. I sprayed just under my roots and immediately noticed my hair feel thicker. A little more spraying and my hair looked more voluminous than it ever has! I use root mousse on my wet hair and a little mouse on the ends to make my hair thicker, but the Thickening Spray on dry hair made a much more noticeable difference.

I used the Bed Head spray to give my traditional high ponytail some lift, and I love it because a little goes a long way. My ladies with thin, fine hair will understand the frustration of having to tease your ponytail, and the spray essentially eliminates that need.

I recommend reading the directions, though. The first few times I used Queen For A Day, I applied it to wet hair and saw no results. As soon as I realized that this product wasn’t like the mousses I’ve used in the past, I suddenly had the thick hair I always wanted.

When your ponytail needs some oomf and you’re sick of limp, boring hair, try TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day Thickening Spray!

Hey! I'm Sam, a journalism major from OSU.