Style > Beauty

Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow Is A Drugstore Beauty Must-Have

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

As someone who has been a huge fan of eyeshadow since about age 10, you could say I was pumped to try out an Almay Shadow Squad™ eyeshadow palette in purple hues from the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit and review the product. Not only do I love eyeshadow, but I particularly love using different shades of purple.

In my opinion, there are certain colors that pair really well with certain eye colors. For example, some people can wear blue eyeshadow, but I, on the other hand, stay far away from it. It’s not for brown-eyed people like myself. Purple, though, goes great with brown eyes and it has always been one of my go-to’s. When I saw purple was one of the colors of eyeshadow we received, of course I went with that one.

The Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow I tried 

Seeing as my spring break and travel to Florida started the next day, I packed my eyeshadow up and headed to the beach, excited to get some color and try out my new eyeshadow. It turned out that I wore this palette almost every day of the trip. With the lighter shades, perfect for daytime wear, and the darker shades, perfect for a sexier, night-out look, the palette contained the perfect combination for my spring break trip.

Needless to say, this will not be the last time I use Almay eyeshadow. I am already excited to finish this product and see what other colors and products Almay has to offer.