Whether you’re hitting the beach to soak up some sun or going home to get some much-needed rest, Her Campus is going to make sure your Spring Break is on point with the Ultimate Spring Break Survival Kit! Check out the list of essentials below.
1. SABRE Campus Pepper Gel & Personal Alarm: There's no such thing as being too safe, especially on a college campus or on Spring Break! The Sabre Pepper Gel is a safe spray with a 12 foot rage, and is a necessity if you're planning on going on vacation with your friends. The Sabre Personal Alarm, which works as a flashlight and as an alarm that is louder than a rock concert, is another key safety item (Just think about how much better Selena Gomez and company's trip in Spring Breakers would have gone if they had Sabre products). Plan on taking your gel and alarm with you on your trip to Miami with your BFFs and keep them in your purse when you're walking home from the bars at OSU.
2. Completely Bare Beauty To Go Sample Wax Pack: Completely Bare's easy to use wax products will get your bikini body ready in no time. And after your beach vacation is over, plan on getting another Completely Bare pack to help you feel fabulous and Oval Beach ready.
(We love you Mellie, but it's not 1976 anymore).
3. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo/ Purifying Conditioner: The Clean Freak hair products by Not Your Mother's Hair Care are good for your hair, eco-friendly and infused with mint and raspberry extracts. This means you can say goodbye to the ocean/chlorine ruining your hair and hello to sweet-smelling, beautiful beach waves (and hair flips a la Beyonce)!
4. Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell: This new book, which follows sorority recruitment and all things Greek Life, is the perfect beach read. Think Greek meets Gossip Girl meets your very own sorority experience, and enjoy this page-turner.
5. The Intern's Handbook by Shane Kuhn: Once you're done with your new guilty pleasure Dirty Rush, get back to business and check out The Intern's Handbook. This book, which follows an intern hired to assassinate one of his firm's partners, will have you feeling extremely thankful for your typical, boring internship where you make copies and get coffee -- and have you counting down the days until the movie starring Dave Franco hits theaters!
6. BOGO Chipotle Cards: I don't know if there is anything better than Chipotle... except maybe Buy One, Get One Free Chipotle! I know you know Chipotle is delicious --- but did you know they use organic ingredients and have new tofu Sofritas that taste like heaven?
7. Mini Luna Bars: I think it's safe to say that snacks are the key to life, and mini Luna Bars are the perfect treat for any situation--- a hike with your fam, the pool with your girls or catching up on your studies at the library! In addition to be totally healthy and gluten free, the flavors (Lemon Zest, Chocolate Dipped Coconut and Chocolate Peppermint Stick) sound like our fantasy dessert table.
8. Her Campus Swag: Spring Break would not be compete without repping Her Campus! HC has adorable koozies and sunglasses that are cute and practical for SB, and pens and stickers that will make your transition back to real life (aka class) more fun.
Last, but DEFINITELY not least, we'd like to send a BIG thank you to the fabulous HC Sponsors and HC Nationals team for hooking us up with everything we need for the best Spring Break ever! We'd be lost with you.
XOXO, Spring Break Buckeyes
Gifs courtesy of www.tumblr.com.