This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

As the weather starts to get colder, our skin starts to get drier. I love a good skin care routine, and I have personally tried so many facial moisturizers. Out of all of the ones I have tried, these seven are my favorites. I have very oily skin during the summer, but once winter hits, my face becomes a desert and these moisturizers have proven to significantly help.

1. First Aid Beauty- Ultra Repair Cream, $30: This was one of the first “high end” moisturizers I had ever tried. You get so much product, so even though the price tag is a little high, it will last you forever.2. Belif- The True Cream – Moisturizing Bomb, $38: A couple months ago in my, Allure Beauty Box, I received a sample of this moisturizer and loved it. I ended up purchasing the full size, and it was great. 3. Korres- Wild Rose + Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial, $48: This product significantly made my skin look brighter and clearer after just one night of using it. If you don’t like the scent of the roses though, I wouldn’t recommend it, but otherwise it is an awesome moisturizer.​4. Philosophy- Take A Deep Breath Night, $45: My friend introduced me to this moisturizer, and I’m so glad she did. It has the most unique texture, it is moussey and light, while still being super moisturizing. It also smells great!5. Patchology- Restoring Night CloudMasque, $40: I just found this moisturizer recently and fell in love. This has been my go to since the temperature dropped, and it has kept my skin looking and feeling great.6. Neutrogena- Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Extra-Dry Skin, $19.99: You have probably heard of the normal Hydro Boost Gel-Cream, but this one is even better. It has a much higher moisturizing power and is a great option from the drugstore!

7. Cetaphil- Rich Hydrating Night Cream, $11.49: This is a super hydrating moisturizer. It is an awesome choice at the drugstore and I highly recommend it if you are looking for something more affordable! 

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets

Mackenzie is a junior majoring in Strategic Communication at The Ohio State University.