Style > Fashion

7 Amazon Staples to Add to Your Fall Wardrobe

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

1. Ugg Slippers Dupe

It seems like the UGG Tasman Slipper is the only shoe anyone is wearing on campus right now! If you aren’t willing to wait until all of the colors and sizes come back in stock or pay $110 to get the real slipper, this dupe linked from Amazon is a great solution.

2. Flare Leggings

Flare leggings are perfect because you can dress them up or down, and no matter what they’re always comfortable! The Aerie flare leggings are very popular, but these ones on Amazon from the brand CRZ Yoga are just as amazing and a little bit cheaper.  

3. Loafers

These chunky loafers from Amazon are the best finishing touch to any fashionable fall outfit.

4. Oversized Sweater

It’s sweater season, which means this oversized sweater from Amazon would be a great staple in your fall wardrobe. 

5. Cropped puffer vest

Throw on this cropped puffer vest from Amazon over your crewneck and you have the perfect fall outfit! This is also the most stylish way to stay warm when it starts to get colder.

6. Cargo pants

Cargo pants are super in style right now! You can wear them to go out or go to class, and this pair from Amazon is a great price compared to other brands.

7. Flannel jacket

It’s not fall without flannel! This Amazon jacket is perfect for fall activities like going to the pumpkin patch, and it’s great for layering with a vest or sweater!

My name is Ellie Keehn and I am a freshman at The Ohio State University! I am an English major and Art and Media Production and Analysis minor.