Tipsy Scoop Cherry Bomb?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Tipsy Scoop Cherry Bomb?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Courtesy of The Tipsy Scoop
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

6 Valentine’s Day Cocktails and Mocktails to Share With Your Partner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

This Valentine’s Day, consider making dinner and drinks at home with your significant other. Making a meal and drinks together is a perfect way to get in some extra quality time; plus, dinner and drinks taste so much better when you and your partner make them yourselves. So, to feel extra festive this Valentine’s Day, try out these cocktail or mocktail recipes to really set the mood.

Lovebug Cocktail

The Lovebug Cocktail is a super easy drink to make and only requires four ingredients. All you need is white cranberry juice, lemon-lime soda, vodka and grenadine. Check out the full recipe here.

Sweetheart Punch Mocktail

This mocktail recipe is perfect for anyone who doesn’t feel like drinking this Valentine’s Day (it is, after all, on a Monday). With just three ingredients, including strawberry or raspberry lemonade, lemon-lime soda and raspberry sorbet, this mocktail is easy to make, and it’s delicious. Get the measurements here.

Cupid’s Cocktail

This Cupid-inspired beverage is a little more complicated than the previous drinks, but it’s well worth the extra effort. Featuring champagne, grapefruit juice and pomegranate seeds, this unique drink is perfect for such a special occasion. Find the rest of the ingredients here.

Rose Lemonade Mocktail

This refreshing mocktail is perfect to share with your SO after an evening of cooking. Plus, the rose flavor gives it an extra special, romantic vibe. If you can find a bottle of rose-flavored simple syrup (or make your own), try out this festive, non-alcoholic drink. Get the recipe here.

Valentine’s Moscow Mule

This drink is perfect for those who love a traditional Moscow Mule but want to put a holiday twist on the classic drink. Featuring flavors of strawberry and lime, this bright, fruity drink is perfect to share with your favorite person. Find out how to make it here.

Grapefruit Rosemary Mocktail

Most of the drinks on this list are strawberry or raspberry flavored. If you are on the hunt for a drink that’s a little less mainstream, consider making a grapefruit rosemary mocktail. Though it doesn’t use traditional Valentine’s flavors, it has a beautiful soft pink color, making it perfect for the holiday. Get the ingredient list here.

These festive pink and red drinks are perfect for making this Valentine’s Day extra special. Most of them don’t require many ingredients, so they’re perfect to whip up after dinner with some chocolate-covered strawberries or red velvet truffles.

Jenna is a senior at The Ohio State University (go bucks!!) double majoring in English and Communications. She is from Cincinnati, Ohio. When she isn't writing, reading, or studying, Jenna likes to spend her time eating Skyline Chili and playing with her dogs, Dixie and Dexter.