This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

If you and your friends are looking for some fun fall activities in Columbus, look no further than our little list we compiled!

Harvest Blooms at Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens

Open through the end of October, this cute display at a local Columbus park is the perfect fall photo op.

Boo at the Zoo

Although you can find this event at every local zoo, the Columbus Zoo is like no other and offers a fun opportunity to go out and put on some silly costumes with your friends.

Scrawl

Only occurring on October 14th and 15th in the Franklinton Arts District, this live mural-making is a great chance to interact with local artists, enjoy music and grab a bite to eat at local food trucks!

A Day in German Village

Whether you visit The Book Loft, Stauf’s Coffee or Saturday’s farmer’s market, a day in German Village is the epitome of fall.

Visit a Local Coffee Shop and Try Fall Flavors

There are a few local spots you can visit, including The Roosevelt Coffeehouse, Stauf’s Coffee, One Line Coffee and Roaming Goat Coffee Company!

Originally from Cincinnati, Brooke Hoctor is in her second year at OSU studying Communication and Spanish. Her favorite things are romance books, romantic comedies, listening to music, doing word searches, spending time with friends and finding new coffee shops and food spots. She enjoys writing about entertainment, mental health, and relationships.
Lexi is a psychology student at Ohio State University. When she isn't studying in the library for class or writing, she loves reading, music, playing with her two dogs that she claims are her babies, and running. She is from North Royalton, a suburb of Cleveland, and is excited to share her writing with everyone out there!