This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

As fall nears its end and winter slowly approaches, you might be looking to add some warmer pieces to your wardrobe. Although finding places to shop as a college student may be difficult, Columbus has all the stores you need!  

Below are four stores in the Columbus area that will ensure you’re ready for the changing season.

1. Zara

If you find yourself in Easton Town Center, check out Zara! Inside, you’ll find all the fall and winter essentials to build the perfect wardrobe. From jeans and trousers to sweaters and jackets, Zara has the chic, pinterest-esque look for the upcoming cold weather. This store helps people of all styles keep up with the new fashion trends and aesthetics.  

1. Vamp Official (Short North)

OSU students who find themselves searching for winter pieces in Short North should check out Vamp! With unique Buckeye themed designs, chic sweaters and sets ranging from comfy to business casual, this clothing store is filled with trendy pieces that will have everyone questioning where you got them!

1. Plato’s Closet

Finding affordable and sustainable clothing for the new season is a great way to revamp your wardrobe while being economically-friendly! Just a few miles from campus, Plato’s Closet offers a variety of clothing styles to choose from. Plus, if you have clothes you’re ready to get rid of, Plato’s Closet also allows students the opportunity to turn unwanted clothes into cash by selling them. 

1. THREAD

THREAD, a clothing store located in Grandview, is a great small business to check out. With a boutique-style setup, THREAD is filled with the latest available trends. Among many products, they offer a plethora of cute jackets, layering pieces, and stunning jewelry. They also have stylish jeans, boots and pants to get you into the winter spirit. This store provides a great opportunity to shop locally for the cutest winter wardrobe. 

Overall, cooler weather is a perfect time to swap out those warm outfits for your favorite comfy and cozy pieces. It is always fun to spruce up a wardrobe with a few new additions, and these stores are perfect for anyone looking to find their new clothing obsession.

Hi my name is Hailey Shapiro and I am a first year English major.
OSU 2024 Strategic Communication major
Hi there!! I'm Isabel, a first-year here at tOSU! I'm a double degree in psychology and neuroscience on a pre-med track with a minor in economics. I LOVE everything exercise and mental health related along with fun ways to take care of yourself!
Lexi is a psychology student at Ohio State University. When she isn't studying in the library for class or writing, she loves reading, music, playing with her two dogs that she claims are her babies, and running. She is from North Royalton, a suburb of Cleveland, and is excited to share her writing with everyone out there!