33 Reactions To The ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life’ Trailer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Netflix finally released footage from the Gilmore Girls revival and it’s safe to say… IT IS EVERYTHING. There was a lot to take in, and the process was a little like this:

1. OH. MY. GOD. THIS. IS. REAL. LIFE.

2. Is there anything more comforting than hearing Lorelai and Rory talk about food? It’s like every time they order Chinese, an angel gets its wings.

3. I SPY A POP TART!

4. If Tori Spelling falling at Benihana is any indication, the pop culture references in the revivial are going to be OP.

5. Seeing our girls walk in Stars Hollow (IN THE SNOW!) feels SO right.

6. What happened to their fridge? (It’s more Yolanda Foster on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills than Gilmore household).

7. There’s no way Lorelai and Rory are actually eating organic tacos, right?8. *Sees portrait of Richard and starts SOBBING*

9. But LOL at Emily thinking it’s “wonderful.” #ItsTheWholeWall 

10. Rory being unemployed makes me feel so much better about inevitably being unemployed.

11. “She’s Jack Kerouac, she’s on the road again.” ALL the feels because Lorelai references Jack Kerouac in the pilot.

12. *One minute in* I still can’t believe this is happening.

13. KIRK!!!!

14… AT FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER?

15. The theme song starts to play… #chills.

16. Holy Gilmore Guys cameo!

17. Luke and Lorelai holding hands one second and Lorelai in therapy the next… #STRESSIN.

18. Emily in a t-shirt… so wrong it’s right?!

19. Not mentally prepared to see Richard’s funeral. At. All.

20. JESS ALERT! And he’s talking to Rory!

21. He’s. Still. So. Hot.

22. Seeing a town meeting makes my heart feel SO full.

23. MICHEL! Being sassy per usual.

24. A… pig… running through the town? I smell a failed pig roast.

25. Ugh, Lorelai and Rory are still so cool.

26. MISS PATTY’S!

27. DEAN! (Wait, do I even like Dean?)

28. SOOKIE! #Blessed she’s back.

29. PARIS!

30. LOGAN! Swoon.

31. LANE! 

32. MORE HATS ON LORELAI!

33. Brb, crying and squealing until November 25.

Sarah is a student at The Ohio State University who loves all things television and pop culture. She is a writer for HC OSU and a Chapter Advisor. For more from Sarah, visit www.sarahmarieh.wordpress.com or www.twitter.com/sarahhearon.