This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Not sure what to wear next weekend on game day? Kick your spirit style up a notch with these fun alternatives to classic Duck Store apparel.

The Tube Top

Turn your Oregon t-shirt into a tube top with these steps. Pair this shirt with some high-waisted shorts or overalls and you’ve got your next outfit for game day!

How to:

1. Put on your shirt and mark how long you want to it to be (P.S., keep in mind that it will get shorter as you go through this process).

2. Cut across the top of the shirt right below the sleeves. Do this across the bottom of the shirt at the place that you marked as well.

3. Cut both sides of the shirt. You will be left with the front and the back of the shirt disconnected.

4. Cut strips along both sides of the shirt, each about 1.5 inches apart.

5.Tie the strips together on both sides (double knot to keep them secure) to connect the front and the back of the shirt.

The Classic Crop

Surely you have seen these shirts all around game day tailgates. This is the easiest way to give your everyday UO t-shirt a little more style. Pro-tip: You can do also do this with any long sleeve shirts for chillier days. 

How to:

1. Put on your t-shirt and mark how long you want it to be.

2.Cut the bottom of the shirt along at the point that you marked

3.Begin to cut across the top of the shirt below the upper lining- this will determine how low the V in the shirt will go.

4.Cut down from both ends until they meet together to form a V.

The Fun Overalls

These overalls are perfect for those huge duck fans! Show off your school spirit in these and pair it with any plain long sleeve or tube top.

The Cheer Skirt

This cute skirt is perfect for you if you’re short on time or having a cash flow problem. Throw this on with a simple shirt and you’ll have the spirit and style of an Oregon cheerleader! 

I am currently a senior at the University of Oregon pursuing a degree in Advertising. I'm originally from Orange County, but as always- Go Ducks!
The official Her Campus Oregon account