kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

So, recently I have been dealing with some personal health issues (tummy problems one could say), and this this lead me to start looking for things I can do to help. After some looking around I actually stumbled on a HerCampus video that was put up last week. The video was about taking a probiotic cleanse, while drinking Farmhouse Culture Gut Punch drinks on a daily basis. This had me start researching probiotic drinks and one of them is kombucha! I started drinking them and here’s why I have never looked back.

According to Medical News Today, there are so many great benefits to drinking Kombucha, some of the benefits include:

-Helps with regular digestion

-Can help with intestinal issues like IBS

-Packed with good bacteria and probiotics

-Can help improve immune system

-Can improve mental health

-There are so many yummy flavors and types

-Healthier version of soda, still carbonated

Most have less than 10g of sugar per bottle (keeping blood sugar stable)

-There are so many different kinds to choose from so it’s never boring

-WHAT IS THERE TO LOSE? (might actually help you lose weight though)

Hi there! I'm glad you made it to my page! My name is Gillian George, and I am a junior/incoming senior at the University of Oregon. I am currently getting into the Advertising program of the Journalism Major and have a minor of business. Writing and photography are my two biggest passions in life, I have been taking portriats for  a few years now and I am trying to create a small business out of it! I love talking to people and helping people with any sort of situation. I grew up surrounded by my family who all work in the medical field, and I enjoy educating people on womens health so if you have any questions feel free to ask away! I also love food, traveling, and a good mystery television show or movie!
The official Her Campus Oregon account