Want Softer Locks? These Hair Products Are A Must!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

1. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask ($6-8)

Okay, let’s get serious here. This hair mask truly transforms damaged hair into luscious strands of pure softness. I picked up this mask at Walgreens and tried it out after reading numerous five-star reviews and this product is a MUST. All you do is put a small amount in your hair after you shampoo and wait a couple minutes, then BAM your hair looks insanely good. If you’re like me and use heat on your hair quite often (oops), then this recovery mask will save your delicate strands.

Find it at: Target

2. Keratherapy Daily Smoothing Cream ($25)

This keratin-infused smoothing cream is meant to smooth hair right before you blow dry it. This heat activated product is useful for those harsh and overly hot hair dryers. Though it is a little bit on the spendy side, it lasts forever. It’s also life-saving for damaged hair or hair that needs a pick me up from all the heat it is under. It also reduces blow-drying time, which makes life so much easier!

Find it at: Walmart

3. Maui Shampoo and Conditioner ($7)

This shampoo and conditioner leave your hair feeling like silk. Not only does your hair feel sensational afterward, but it leaves a beachy scent that mimics coconuts and flowers. It’s a blend of shea butter, macadamia oil, and coconut oil, and is a vegan formula without dyes, parabens or silicones.

Find it at: Target

4. Redken Outshine 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk ($20)

For any stray hairs or frizz that linger around on your head, Redken polishing milk will take care of it. This product is great for either wet or dry hair (I use it on wet) to get rid of stubborn frizz FOR GOOD. It also leaves your hair with a little bit of shine which is always a plus.

Find it at: Ulta

5. Not Your Mother’s Blow Dry Accelerator and Thermal Protector ($6)

This thermal protector does just about everything for your hair. It detangles, gets rid of frizz, softens and provides a shield of protection on your beautiful locks. The refreshing scent and consistency of this spray go on light without weighing down your hair.

Find it at: Ulta or Walgreens

6. Loma Shampoo and Conditioner ($22-28)

My hairstylist recommended this shampoo and conditioner to me, and it honestly has made my hair feel way healthier. With a subtle blend of tangerine, orange, and grapefruit, it leaves your hair smooth without putting any other products on it afterward. It’s creamy but does not cause your hair to get oily fast.

Find it at: Jet.com or select hair salons  

Hi! I'm Hailey. I am a senior at the Unviersity of Oregon studying Advertising. I am a workout nut and a Certified Personal Trainer at our campus REC center. In my free time you can find me outside, either hiking, biking or exercising. I am also completley obsessed with the fashion industry and will hopefully be going into Fashion Merchandising and Marketing in the near future. 
The official Her Campus Oregon account