Vintage Styles from Shabby Apple

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

When you have a night out on the town, there is no doubt that you want to get a drop-dead gorgeous dress to be the envy of every girl, but how much are we willing to spend to look fabulous? At Shabby Apple, you don’t have to choose between the two; you can get that marvelous dress at an affordable price. Shabby Apple’s vintage clothing will add the sparkle that your wardrobe has been missing. Shop by color, pattern, size, or style. The Hollywood Hills dress is the definition of beauty, and with its black lace detail and pewter sheath underlay, it is sure to be a head-turner at any event. This knee-length gown fits all body types and is even machine washable.

The Hollywood Hills dress would be perfect dressed up for a night out with heels and a necklace, or dressed down with a cardigan and flats for work. Not only is this dress flattering and versatile, it’s affordable too. That’s right ladies—you can have it all and look fabulous while doing it. For more amazing looks and the chance to win dresses like this Hollywood Hills vintage-inspired dress, like them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram to stay posted on more deals and steals! Shabby Apple Boutique has an endless amount of vintage clothing options such as flattering tops, extraordinary skirts and stunning swim wear. If you are looking for unique pieces that are trendy and vintage, Shabby Apple Boutique is the place for you. Visit them at http://www.shabbyapple.com.

All images by Shabby Apple.

Article by Danielle Allen.