This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Are you single? Have midterms prevented your Galentine’s wine night? Season of love got you feeling ‘forever alone’? Well, say no more. I have the perfect Valentine’s plans with your pint of ice cream, a box of chocolates or Oreo’s and peanut butter. Whatever you’re into food wise, it’s now time to get yourself burrito’d in your softest blanket. You’ve officially reached your “lit” Valentine’s plans, and what are they? A Valentine’s Netflix movie marathon. No, not your typical marathon. Love Actually will not be making an appearance. You’re welcome.

This list is designed to ignite the sassy, bad-ass, single person you are. This list is designed to reinforce your new label of single; you don’t need anyone to be happy, and it’s okay to move on. Most importantly, this list is designed to complement your assortment of laughs, tears and whatever else you want to feel this night.

Ready for these suggestions? (But seriously, if your plans include re-binging on Stranger Things I’m not one to judge, so enjoy your Eggo’s.)

Wet Hot American Summer: This movie, from 2001, will make you so thankful you’re in college and summer involves a fat paycheck and not blossoming sexual knowledge in camp.

Animal House: Bluto would tell you, “my advice to you is to start drinking heavily.” However, my advice is to watch this movie because it’s a cult classic. Plus, it was filmed on the UO campus.

Pulp Fiction: If you need more of an incentive other than the fact that Samuel L. Jackson is in this movie, then I hope Quentin Tarantino steals your Top Ramen for the next week.

Sinister: Why cry about love-life woes when you can scream from absolute terror?

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial: If Drew Barrymore can make a name for herself after this movie, then you can do it single, in a relationship or in one of those ‘it’s a long story’ with an alien.

Michael Bolton’s: Big, Sexy, Valentine’s Day Special: Yes, this is cliché beyond words, but It’s Michael Bolton and it’s sexy. I haven’t seen it, but let me know if it’s good.

Regardless if you watch or don’t watch the list, enjoy your Valentine’s day.

The official Her Campus Oregon account