Try Monk Fruit in the Raw!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Life is full of annoying downsides, especially when it comes to our health. Take soda, for example. You love soda, but it’s so full of calories. Diet soda isn’t as good but it’s still pretty fulfilling, so you drink it anyway to avoid the calories, but then there are all the chemicals we know are not good for us. Neither option really has any health benefits, whatsoever. Luckily for you, there is one product out there that’s a rare exception: Monk Fruit in the Raw.

Monk Fruit In The Raw is an all-natural, zero-calorie sweetener that tastes just as great as sugar. Sounds amazing, right? It is! For all you bakers out there, it can easily substitute sugar. For the coffee drinkers, Monk Fruit In The Raw is perfect for that as well. You can buy it in packets, or in bags that have a cup-for-cup measuring ratio so you can easily use it to cut back calories and start an overall healthier diet routine. This versatile, no-calorie sweetener is different than its competitors because it uses only naturally derived sweetness from monk fruit, a vine-ripened fruit from Southeast Asia, instead of table sugar, sugar alcohols, molasses, or mysterious chemicals. It’s healthy, easy to use, and available at plenty of different grocery stores. This new pantry staple is perfect for anyone. Make sure to keep an eye out for our upcoming giveaway!

Photo by Jenn

Hey! I'm Andréa, a pre-journalism major at the University of Oregon. I love writing, music, fashion and doing adventurous things with my friends. My favorite color is purple and I'm hopelessly addicted to sushi, Pinterest, and Law & Order re-runs.