Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon
Life > Experiences

The Ultimate Fall Shopping List At Trader Joes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Tis’ the season for everything pumpkin and fall inspired! And where better to get into the festive mood than at Trader Joes? With every season, Trader Joes is stocked up with new and well tested goodies. If you aren’t sure what pumpkin flavored food is worth trying, here’s a list of my ultimate favorite fall inspired foods, all at your local Trader Joes!

1. Pumpkin Rolls

You can find these ready to bake pumpkin spice rolls in the refrigerated section. Easy to make, and just as easy to eat in one sitting, these rolls are gooey and filled with a cinnamon and pumpkin swirl. Enjoy with a hot cup of tea on a rainy day.

• Pumpkin Bisque

An absolute must for all those who love pumpkin enough to eat it for dinner. Creamy, and pairs well with fresh bread, this is an easy go to hot meal.

• Cinnamon Bun Spread

Ok, not everything has to be pumpkin flavored. This cinnamon bun spread isn’t exclusive to cinnamon rolls, as the name might suggest. It can be a topping for just about any kind of bread or rolls or even as an addition to a charcuterie board.

• Non-Dairy Pumpkin Oat Beverage

Back onto the pumpkin theme, this pumpkin oat milk is a splash in a cup of coffee or tea. Trying to cut back on pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks? This could be the perfect alternative while still enjoying the classic fall flavor of pumpkin.

• Butternut Squash Mac n’ Cheese Bites

If you’re looking for something to spice up your mac n’ cheese experience, these cute and flavorful bites should do the trick. Obviously quick and easy to bake, these little bites are a great snack and perfect for sharing as well.

The official Her Campus Oregon account 
Alanna Uding

Oregon '22

Hi I'm Alanna! I'm from Portland Oregon and I'm currently a senior at University of Oregon with a major in Education and a minor in English. I love going on hikes, runs, trying new coffee shops and in my free time, writing. I'm excited to contribute to a creative space focused on empowering women!