This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

The weather is shifting into cooler temperatures. More rainy days lie ahead of us in Oregon. With this weather change comes the cravings for more warm coffee and pastries! In Eugene, you can explore and find plenty of spots that will satisfy those wants and needs. After all, what’s better than a croissant and a coffee on a rainy day before classes? 

• Meraki Coffee 

Love chai tea lattes? Meraki is a great place for you! The small cafe across the street from the 13th and Olive apartments has house-made chai tea and turmeric lattes and coffee sourced from local roasters. This coffee shop also has seasonal syrups and drink options, so look out for those when checking out their menu. 

• Vero Espresso 

Vero is a well-known favorite around the University of Oregon campus. The bright yellow house it’s stationed in has a great ambiance with cozy inside seating and outdoor seating on their porch as well. It’s great for studying as it is not far off-campus.

• Jazzy Ladies Cafe & Coffeehouse 

Jazzy Ladies is a popular brunch spot in downtown Eugene. The small cafe is located right by the Saturday Market. With fantastic food and coffee, It’s one of the best restaurants in Eugene. This is a great place to catch up with new or old friends.

• Farmers Union Coffee Roasters

Located in the historic Farmers Union Marketplace, this coffee shop has a beautiful setting. Their baristas are friendly and well-informed on what they are serving you. This spot is a popular study spot for many students; its high ceilings and beautiful layout make for a very relaxing space to enjoy your espresso.

Katerina Triantafillou Is a student at the University of Oregon, majoring in Advertising inside the School of Journalism. She is originally from Portland, Oregon, and loves to write on city life, food, drink, wellness, and travel.