This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Trending this season is a combination of crochet, floral, and a test of fashion do’s and don’ts. It’s time to rid your closet of the depressing sweaters and hoodies and reveal the backless tanks and cut off shorts you have been dying to wear. I’ve been told that men think we come out from hibernation for spring term, but what do they expect, it’s the perfect season to show off your style. With summer vacation on our minds as we are in the midst of spring term, students are crossing their fingers in hope that the weather will ease up. Better to be safe than sorry – so why not start getting ready for the warmer weather now as we spring into fashion?

Flash Tattoos

Tattoos may not be for everyone, so consider Flash Tattoos. It is a temporary tattoo company inspired by innovate jewelry. With the abundance of festivals, concerts, pool parties, and trips to the beach, Flash Tattoos are a perfect addition to any outfit. They last between 4-6 days, so you get the benefit of an awesome tattoo without having to fully commit.

Mikoh Swim Wear

These bathing suits have become increasingly popular after spring break. The detailed backs of these bathing suits are trending, as more girls like to show them off. As long as you don’t care about the awkward tan lines that you will get then what’s stopping you from purchasing it? If you are trying to get a Mikoh swimsuit lookalike, Forever 21 has a similar style to the Bayans top.

Aviators

Ray-ban has always been the number one choice when choosing what type of sunglasses to get, but this season the flash lenses are making a statement. You can choose between yellow, copper, blue, green, and orange. If you feel like adding something bright to your outfit these are your go to accessory.

Summer Dress

Every girl needs at least one cream summer dress in her closet. It is easy to pair it with combat boots and a jean vest for the ultimate contradiction, or you could wear it with some gladiator sandals to keep it sweet and simple. It is the perfect item to throw on for a quick trip to the store or wear over your bathing suit to the beach. Anthropologie, Free People, or Urban Outfitters are bound to have one that fits your style.

The official Her Campus Oregon account