This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

It’s that time of the season where it’s getting chilly and the trees are changing color. It’s a whole vibe and you want to feel warm and cozy during the season. Here’s a mix of songs to add on your fall playlist 

1. Send Me on My Way by Rusted Root 

This song is such a classic and is an upbeat song to get you in a positive mood to start your day off. 

2. Ophelia by The Lumineers

Any song by the Lumineers gives off an indie coffee shop vibe and puts me in such a good mood. 

3. The A Team by Ed Sheeran 

It’s good to have a little throwback song in your fall playlist. The acoustic guitar strings playing in the beginning automatically gives me a cozy fall feeling. 

4. Sweater Weather by the Neighbor 

I am aware that this is one of the most popular songs to add on a fall playlist, but it screams fall. It’s a song that gets excited for sweater season and bundling up in the cold. 

5. Sweet Creature by Harry Styles

I love this song so much because Harry Styles is an icon, but Sweet Creature gives me the fuzzies. It’s the perfect song to wake up to on a mellow morning. 

6. Loving is Easy by Rex Orange County, Benny Sings 

Whenever I listen to this song, it uplifts my mood. I especially love listening to this song on my walk to campus, passing by the colorful trees and walking in crunchy leaves. It’s such a vibe.

7. The Best Day by Taylor Swift 

For all my Swifites, this song has such a cozy upbeat tone. I feel like the acoustic guitar in this song puts you at ease. 

8. Seeing Blind by Niall Horan, Maren Morris 

I feel like this is such an underrated song, but it puts me in a warm mood. I love the acoustics of the two artists in this song. 

Hello! My name is Courtney Yamada, I am a junior at the University of Oregon, studying Public Relations and Advertising with a Business Administration minor. I am from Seal Beach, CA and have 2 shih tzus named Cody and Pepper back home. I love going to the beach or go on hikes with friends and family. I am excited to be a part of the HerCampus team to express myself through my writing! Sco Ducks!
The official Her Campus Oregon account