This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

With spring term underway, most of us are probably dying to get out of the classroom and enjoy the warmer weather. But where should you go to enjoy those rays of sunshine while you’re still on campus?

There are some well-known hangout spots on campus, such as the grassy area just south of Hamilton and west of Bean (sometimes lovingly referred to as the Humpy Lumpy lawn),

or, where our UO Quidditch team likes to practice on Saturdays, the Knight Library South Lawn:

But if you’re looking for something a little more secluded, try these spots:

The Education Annex offers a great, quiet, and partially shaded spot tucked away between the Education building and HEDCO.

When the waterfall is running, the seating area east of Pacific Hall is a great place to take a break from classes and enjoy the sound of rushing water.

If you’re looking for a place to grab a bite to eat, the Marché Café, located on the south side of the Jordan Schnitzer Museum, has an indoor seating area as well as an outdoor patio that’s perfect for snacking.

Next to the south entrance of the Knight Law Center is a bench, just tucked out of the way, if you don’t really want to share a spot with a bunch of other people.

But of course, if you just want to hang out with a bunch of other students, mainly Californians (like myself), who are getting as much sun as they can, you can always lay out on the lawn outside of the Lillis Business Complex. If the sun’s out, we’re out!

The official Her Campus Oregon account