Snapshot: Kelsi Anderson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Name: Kelsi Anderson

Hometown: Littleton, Colorado

Major: Advertising

Always a unique style composition, Kelsi wears big layered jewlery, chunky sweaters, boots with leggings and Free People tunics. Check out her style on campus!

HCO:  How would you describe your personal style?

Kelsi: I would describe my style as pretty free-wheeling. Overall, I tend to throw things on that make me comfortable and hope they match. I also keep things for a long time in hopes they come back into style. If they don’t, I still try and make it work somehow just to look out of the ordinary.

HCO: What are your top three favorite brands or stores to shop at?

K: I like shopping at thrift stores and second-hand stores a lot. I also have an addiction to Etsy. I have found some awesome stuff all over Etsy. I don’t really look at a brand specifically, it’s more what appeals to the eye. I love Free People, but who doesn’t. If I could have a wardrobe consisting of one brand it would probably be Free People.

HCO: What is the most important aspect of your wardrobe? (Shoes, lipstick, hats…)

K: I think the most important thing I wear is my sox and my leggings. You may not see my socks all the time but I am always wearing funky socks. Funky leggings are probably another one of my favorite items because you can wear them with almost anything.

HCO: Does your fashion have an inspiration behind it?

K: Not particularly. I definitely go through phases of comfort over looks and like I said before, I throw things on that make me comfortable. Some people say I was born in the wrong era with all of the crazy clothes I own, so that could be it!

Sophomore journalism student at the University Of Oregon.