Ryan Chelsea Riddick ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Major: Double majoring in Chinese and Philosophy
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle.

What’s your favorite:
Class this term: Author’s Course – Descartes
Free-time activity: Playing the guitar, skateboarding, and singing.
Food type: Southern food

Favorite memory at UO:
Performing in the UO Drag Show in 2012 with my friends and my sister. I will always remember how fun and incredible it was.

Celebrity Crush: Jennifer Lawrence

Qualities you look for in a girl: I like a girl who is intelligent and can speak her mind freely without hesitation but it also aware of social cues. She doesn’t have to be outrageously beautiful but she should be self-confident and beautiful in her own right. I really like goofy girls and being able to do her own sound affects is a plus! But most importantly, she has to be able to call me on my bullsh*t.

Dream Job: Cardiovascular Surgeon

Campus Involvement: I work for student government and I am the event coordinator for LGBTQA. I also sit on the board for the MCC (multicultural center) and on the diversity plan committee.

Most embarrassing moment: During my freshman year of college I saw the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen in my life (at the time). She looked at me and made eye contact and I just freaked out and darted the other direction toward a building trying to walk in as if it was where I needed to go. But then, to my surprise, the door was locked and I couldn’t unlock it so I just stood there awkwardly until she walked
past. I could feel her staring at me the whole time.

Ideal date: I like to keep it simple. I am always about a dinner and a movie. I even like staying in and doing arts and crafts or cooking together. I am a homebody and just spending time together is really important.

Summer plans: Relaxing.

What do you want to do after graduation: I will probably be going into the Navy and then med school.

Ideal superpower: Super strength. Heck yeah

Tiana Bouma is a senior double majoring in Journalism with a focus on magazine and Political Science. She has completed her Business Administration minor.  Bouma’s hometown is now Bend, Oregon but she graduated high school in Danville, California. Bouma has been writing, photographing, and editing for Her Campus since April 2011. but this is her first term as a Branch Manager. After graduation Bouma plans on traveling as much as she can and working for magazines such as National Geographic or a travel magazine. During her spare time, Bouma enjoys music, reading, sports, and movies.  Every moment is a new adventure and she plans to enjoy all of them.