This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

It is getting to be that time of year, the time for road trips. It’s Spring Break, just a week away from the shenanigans of Spring Term, and twelve weeks away from summer. Let’s be honest, road trip season is practically here! I put together a list of my favorites; these songs are the ones I always turn to while traveling. They are mellow but not too mellow if you know what I mean. Grab some headphones, its time to relax. 

1. Feel it AllFeist – The Reminder

2. TeamLorde – Pure Heroine

3. TessellateAlt-j – An Awseome Wave

4. TideraysVolcano Choir – Repave

5. Summertime SadnessLana Del Ray – Born to Die

6. Man on FireEdward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros – Here

7. RadioactiveImagine Dragons – Night Visions

8. Dog Days are OverFlorence and The Machine – Lungs

9. Out of My LeagueFitz And The Tantrums – Out of My League

10. Ho HeyThe Lumineers – The Lumineers

11. Your Body Is A WonderlandJohn Mayer – Room For Squares

12. Sweer DispositionThe Temper Trap – Conditions 

13. Feel It All AroundWashed Out – Life of Leisure

14. The GirlCity and Colour – Bring Me Your Love

15. No Other Way Jack Johnson – In Between Dreams

16. ShineWild Belle – Isles

Heather is a senior at the University of Oregon, majoring in advertising. An aspiring copywriter, her dream job would be screenwriting for TV, but for the meantime she works as an office assistant, ad director for Envision magazine, freelance graphic designer, and her favorite, campus correspondent at Her Campus Oregon. She hails from Lake Oswego, Oregon, and loves the quirky side of Oregon: its unique people, unpredictable weather, and amazing music scene. She's a cat lover, avid black coffee drinker, and TV and movie addict.