Wellness

Rejuvenating, Revitalizing and Revamping

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Midterms have officially arrived along with Halloween and the cold, rainy weather. We’re here to help make sure you’re still taking care of yourself and prepping for the second half of the term!​ Below are our go to products for rejuvenating, revitalizing and revamping fall term. Let’s start with the fact that this is Oregon and “good weather” means it didn’t downpour rain sideways that day. With lack of warmth and sun we found the next best thing- L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating, Skin Tanning Milk. Get your glow on and act like Oregon is the new California! When taking midterms you might be pulling all nighters and falling asleep when you really shouldn’t be. We recommend making yourself feel better, and your eyes feel wider with the help of Buxom’s Big Tease plumping mascara. This mascara will last all day…even through your mid-study power naps!

Finally, when the midterms are all said and done, take off your makeup and clean up your skin with Garnier’s Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water. Don’t let stress and lack of sleep take over your hygiene. Keep your skin bright and shining with this product and enjoy your rest when you’re done!

Those are some of our go to midterm products to help keep us going through into the second half of the term! Keep up the good work and have a happy week 6!

The official Her Campus Oregon account