This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

That feeling when you’re so close to the end of the school year and warm summer days, but you still have to take finals…yeah, we’ve all been there, and a lot of us are there right now. Unfortunately there’s no fast forward button to get through finals week, but here’s a bit of inspiration to help you keep getting s*** done. 

First things first, it’s not a race. Remember that your quality of work matters right up until the end so take your time and get it done right!

Next, don’t forget how amazing you are. If you need a bit of motivation think about how much you’ve already accomplished and then what lies ahead will seem like nothing. You’ve already done good work and seen results, keep going and keep being amazing. 

The fact of the matter is that hard work pays off. You’ll get to summer break soon enough, but don’t get there and regret the work you turned in. Give everything you’ve got during finals and go into break feeling accomplished and well deserved. 

You can and you will. There’s no ifs, ands or buts about it; you’ve come this far and you’ve survived countless finals weeks already so what’s one more. Time will keep moving and you’ll keep working. Believe in yourself and the rest will fall into place. 

It’s as simple as that, you can. 

The official Her Campus Oregon account