This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

As warm weather (maybe?) begins to wrap itself around us, we can’t help but notice the sweeter things in life. The pretty budding flowers, tweeting birds, and blossoming trees. Therefore, in celebration of pretty things (including yourself), we’ve found the most gossamer undergarments and pieces of lingerie for you or for you to share with someone special. From airy and lacy to down right flirty, you’re bound to find something pretty you can treat yourself to! Let’s ring in spring with confidence!

Lacy: For a lacy treat try out these cute pieces!1. For Love and Lemons 2. L’Agent by Agent Provocateur 3. Triumph 4. Miss Selfridge 5. For Love and Lemons 6. Hanky Panky

Pastel: Lighten things up with these airy hues!1. True & Co. 2. La Perla 3. Cosabella 4. Hanky Panky 5. Journelle 6. Stella McCartney

Floral: Match the pretty blossoms outside with these lovely ensembles.1. Topshop 2. Elle MacPherson 3. L’Agent by Agent Provocateur 4. Hanky Panky 5. Harrods 6. H&M 7. River Island 

Flirty: Especially flirty for that special someone, or to just feel good!

1. Journelle 2. Stella McCartney 3. Cosabella 4. Hanky Panky 5. Hanky Panky 6. Agent Provocateur 7. For Love and Lemons

Comfy: For those rainy days, you just want to cuddle up with a book (or Netflix).1. Aerie 2. Madewell 3. RVCA 4.Victoria’s Secret 5. Madewell 6. Calvin Klein 7. Victoria’s Secret

Need some fabulous websites and stores to find those “to-die-for” pieces? Here’s a list!

Gooseberry Intimates

Nordstrom

ThirdLove

Adore Me

For Love and Lemons

Love Haus

VS Pink

Sometime Soon

Melissa is a freshman at the University of Oregon. She's working toward a journalism major with a minor in PR and business administration. She hopes to write, design, and style for a fashion magazine in New York. She loves being a writer for Her Campus Oregon and Ethos magazine, as well as being a member of U of O's Women in Business. In her free time she enjoys working on her fashion blog, sketching, and shopping.
The official Her Campus Oregon account