This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

It’s finally starting to feel like spring with the warm weather and clear skies. That is why the choice of ankle booties with a loose fitting dress is a perfect outfit of the day. Although the hot weather is nice, the classrooms can get a little muggy and no girl wants to have to sacrifice a cute outfit for the weather.

This Free People slip is the perfect go to outfit when deciding what to wear. Adding the coral colored bralette adds a little color without being too overwhelming. Beige Dolce Vita ankle booties are perfect to wear with ripped shorts, a loose dress, or even skinny jeans. I know it may be hard to believe, but it doesn’t always rain in Eugene! Lately, the sun has been coming out to play and it is time to dust off those sunglasses that have been tucked in the back of your desk drawer for most of the year.

A girl can never leave the house without her bag of essentials. That is why I added a little zip up clutch from Urban Outfitters. It is the perfect size to keep your phone, cash, gum, perfume or anything you just can’t leave the house without. 

The official Her Campus Oregon account