Need Long Lashes? Look No Further!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

I’m not sure about all of you guys out there but I LOVE makeup, and I love it even more when it’s free! Thanks to this most recent HCO survival kit, I got to try out a mascara by the brand Tarte Cosmetics. I had never personally used Tarte before, but I’m not picky and always willing to try out new things. Tarte is a cosmetic brand that creates makeup that is all very natural and friendly to the environment. They are known for being animal cruelty free as well as being made with all vegan ingredients. I love knowing that the stuff I put on my face is safe and not harming animals or the environment. In the photos below I am showing a before and after set of photos with the “lights, camera, lashes 4- in 1 mascara.” It’s even one of their most popular and top selling products. I will say it might be a little on the pricy side ($23) but it is SO worth it. This stuff does wonders for my lashes and I will be buying more from this brand after my satisfaction thus far. And let me tell you, once I signed up for their emails and made an account I received a 20% off coupon. I suggest signing up, you never know what kind of surprise you might get! Thank you again Her Campus for sending me this gift in the survival kit, I love it!

Here is the before/after comparison using the mascara pictured above! It only takes a few coats and it dries very quickly. It is not flaky and does not rub off onto my face. I would highly recommend this mascara. (I hope you all can see the difference in my lashes!)

Hi there! I'm glad you made it to my page! My name is Gillian George, and I am a junior/incoming senior at the University of Oregon. I am currently getting into the Advertising program of the Journalism Major and have a minor of business. Writing and photography are my two biggest passions in life, I have been taking portriats for  a few years now and I am trying to create a small business out of it! I love talking to people and helping people with any sort of situation. I grew up surrounded by my family who all work in the medical field, and I enjoy educating people on womens health so if you have any questions feel free to ask away! I also love food, traveling, and a good mystery television show or movie!
The official Her Campus Oregon account