This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

I’ve recently begun a Trader Joe’s obsession thanks to Emma Chamberlain. I watched one of her videos where she taste-tested many different food items from the store. So, naturally, I needed to go to Trader Joe’s immediately after the video and buy everything that looked good to me. It wasn’t my first time at Trader Joe’s but I definitely was not a regular and I’d never tried many of their foods. Now, after a couple months of getting my snacks and meals from Trader Joe’s I can safely say there is no other grocery store that compares.

The best thing about getting groceries from Trader Joe’s is that everything is extremely easy to prepare. Most of the things I buy just involve putting one or two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan, adding the food from the package, and stirring until it’s cooked through. I’ve found that nearly all of the products I’ve tried have become some of my favorite foods and I crave them all the time. I also love that Trader Joe’s products tend to be more natural, and healthy than you’d find in a regular grocery store. I decided to share my knowledge about some of the absolutely delicious things I’ve found.

Chicken and Green Chile Tamales

These are by far my favorite thing I have gotten from Trader Joe’s. I had never had a tamale before until I tried these and I was absolutely blown away. These are so delicious, and not spicy at all which was contrary to my prediction. My new favorite comfort food…hands down. A package of these contains two large tamales. I’d suggest getting a couple of packages because these are addicting. Easy to make, they’re microwaveable!

Baked Cheese crunchies

Like Cheetos, but much better. I’ve always found Cheetos to be a little too cheesy, and I get pretty tired of eating them after a while. These are a little less cheesy and they’re baked as well, which makes them healthier than regular Cheetos. Buy one bag if you want to pace yourself, two if you’re not.

Butternut Squash Mac n Cheese

This stuff is so creamy and delicious. It’s sweet but also savory. I might actually like this stuff more than regular Mac n Cheese. Definitely get multiple boxes of this. It’s great for lunch, dinner, or even just a snack. This is very easy to make and just needs microwaved.

Bamba Peanut Snacks

This is definitely one of the weirder things I tried and now love. They’re like little puffs coated in peanut butter, but not sweet peanut butter. It’s so difficult to describe how they taste because they’re unlike anything I’ve had before. I love these, and one bag of these is not enough for me to get through the week so buy a few!

Gone Berry Crazy! Frozen Chocolate Covered Strawberries

These are my favorite dessert to have each night during the week. Before these I would make my own chocolate covered strawberries, but not that frequently because it took too much time. These are mess-free and delicious. I love using these as studying motivation as well so I’ll eat them when I’m working on difficult homework or studying for big tests. Buy two or three of these packages.

Rice Cauliflower Stir Fry

This is a really healthy, and easy dinner or lunch. All it requires is putting a two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan, adding the contents of the bag and then stirring for a few minutes. I get two-three packages of this for the week and that seems to be sufficient.

Cheese Pizza with a Cauliflower Crust (Gluten Free!)

This was the most surprising of all of the foods I’ve tried. I did not expect to like this at all. This tastes exactly like a regular cheese pizza…but somehow better. My boyfriend and my family now get these regularly and everyone loves them. If you’re a pizza lover but want a healthier, gluten-free option then go for these because you will not regret it.

The official Her Campus Oregon account