Style

Introducing Eugene’s Local LA Brand: Katie Brown LA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Have you ever looked for a clothing brand that can transform from workout, to day and evening without hardly any effort? This sounds like a dream clothing line, and the best part is it’s totally real! It’s the clothing line Katie Brown LA (KBLA) by Katie Brown.

From accessories to dress, leggings, skirts and tops, KBLA has got you covered. Her clothing is completely made in the U.S. with very wholesome materials. Katie wanted a clothing brand that was comprised of classic basics that would work for every woman. You can’t go wrong with any piece because they’re all great, classic and most importantly versatile. Based out of Los Angeles, Katie just opened up her first store in the up and coming part of downtown Eugene, Oregon. She’s filled the store with KBLA clothing along with other brands that Katie loves and wants to promote.

Katie truly believes in the story behind the clothing and that less is more. She wants people to see and understand the harmful sides that “fast fashion” brands bring to the table by using high quality, long-lasting pieces of clothing for her products.

I love everything KBLA stands for: comfortability, durability and style. I’ve had the pleasure of working alongside Katie Brown to help tell her story to locals as well as gain KBLA brand exposure. Featured below are photos I took of KBLA’s most popular pieces. Also, if you have a spare moment, go check out her Instagram pages @katiebrownstore and @katiebrownla and her website katiebrownla.com.

French Terry Sweatshirt: Perfect for the unpredictable Oregon weather.

Casual Legging: aka my 24/7 pjs.

Long Sleeve V-Neck: A solid and super soft staple for every outfit.

Long Sleeve Scoopneck: Basic and I’m all about it.

Hi there! I'm glad you made it to my page! My name is Gillian George, and I am a junior/incoming senior at the University of Oregon. I am currently getting into the Advertising program of the Journalism Major and have a minor of business. Writing and photography are my two biggest passions in life, I have been taking portriats for  a few years now and I am trying to create a small business out of it! I love talking to people and helping people with any sort of situation. I grew up surrounded by my family who all work in the medical field, and I enjoy educating people on womens health so if you have any questions feel free to ask away! I also love food, traveling, and a good mystery television show or movie!
The official Her Campus Oregon account