Style > Beauty

Here are 8 makeup products to add to your everyday makeup bag!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Finding the best makeup products can be super tricky. Here are a few products that I’ve found to be fool-proof and very high quality. I have recommended all of these products and also gifted some of them to multiple friends and family, and everyone has loved these products!

NYX Bare With Me Concealer Serum

Super lightweight, natural finish, and light to medium coverage. I love that it comes in a pump so there’s less chance of transferring bacteria onto your face like with a doe-foot applicator.

J.Cat Beauty Aquasurance Compact Foundation 

Gives a soft finish to the skin. Apply lightly for sheer coverage or use a denser brush for fuller coverage. Extremely easy and quick to apply

Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush

Super pigmented but so easy to blend out. Definitely worth the splurge if you love rosy cheeks.

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

The $8 mascara beats any other expensive mascara on the market! You will NEVER get clumpy lashes with this, instead you’ll end up with beautiful, natural, fluttery eyelashes.

Glossier Brow Flick Pen

I love eyebrow markers. The super fine tip creates hair-like strokes better than any other brow product on the market. 

Nudestix Brow Set Gel XL

Strongest brow gel I’ve been able to find so far. It only comes in a clear shade so it will work for everyone!

Colourpop Double Entendre Eyeshadow Palette

Colourpop has so many high quality eyeshadow palettes for a good price so there is something for everyone. This specific palette has a classic and neutral color scheme.

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Yes, this product is expensive, but so worth it. A tinted glossy lip balm that will make your lips look AND feel amazing. Treat yourself for all the hard work you’ve done with this divine product!

The official Her Campus Oregon account