Her Campus Oregon is Hiring for Winter and Spring 2018!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Her Campus Oregon is hiring!

We are looking for motivated, positive and creative collegiettes™ to join the Her Campus Oregon 2018 team!

• Writers and Photographers will contribute articles weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly and attend weekly meetings with our awesome team!
  • Content primarily revolves around fashion, beauty, fitness and healthy lifestyles, music, love and advice, and anything specific to collegiettes™ and UO students. See your work published online!
  • Event Coordinators will plan and promote events for the publication and business partners. Previous associates include Teen Vogue, Victoria’s Secret, Luna Bars, and more!

Please send a resume, two writing/photography samples (if applying for writing team), and a short letter of interest (cover letter) to oregon@hercampus.com.

Applications are DUE Saturday, January 13 at 11:59 p.m.

Check us out online:

HCXO,

Her Campus Oregon

My name is Chandler Baker, a senior at the University of Oregon. I am a public relations major and expect to graduate in June 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts from the School of Journalism and Communication. I am addicted to caffeine, concerts, and the outdoors.
The official Her Campus Oregon account