HC Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

This year our ladies at Her Campus Oregon were feeling especially merry, thanks to the Her Campus Finals Survival Kit! Nationals combined with sponsors such as Tresemme, Kettle Brand, Cosabella, Bauble Bar, CamelBak, Cold-Eeze, Chipotle, the Timeline Project, and more to send us a kit full of gifts! A few lucky ladies at the last meeting of our term took home a variety of gifts from Maple Bacon popcorn to Chipotle BOGO cards to hair spray! A special thanks to all our sponsors who made this possible to make our finals week a little brighter.

From left to right: Co-editor-in-chiefs Heather Baldock and Sydney Zuelke, writers Julia Zinsmeister and Claire Chong, and PR Director Lucia Estrada.

Heather is a senior at the University of Oregon, majoring in advertising. An aspiring copywriter, her dream job would be screenwriting for TV, but for the meantime she works as an office assistant, ad director for Envision magazine, freelance graphic designer, and her favorite, campus correspondent at Her Campus Oregon. She hails from Lake Oswego, Oregon, and loves the quirky side of Oregon: its unique people, unpredictable weather, and amazing music scene. She's a cat lover, avid black coffee drinker, and TV and movie addict.