This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

After scrolling through social media and stumbling upon multiple posts and reviews of people using Glossier products, I decided that I wanted to try it out and see what all the hype was about. I purchased four different items, three which were skin care, and one that was makeup related, and gave them a rating out of 5 ★’s. 

Glossier Cloud Paint in Puff ($18)

★★★★★

One of the most popular items on the website is the “Cloud Paint,” a liquid blush that comes in six different shades. I chose the shade “Puff” and was pleasantly suprised how pigmented and easy it was to blend into my skin. Since it is so pigmented, I would recommend only using a pea size of it, unless you like a very strong blush look. The only negative thing is that it’s a little overpriced, but you do get a lot considering how little you have to use to see results. Overall, I gave it 5/5 stars, perfect for a quick on-the-go makuep look. 

Glossier Futuredew ($24)

★★★★☆

The next product I tried was “Futuredew,” a oil serum hybrid that leaves your skin looking dewy and glowing. I used this after I applied moisturizer, and it left my skin feeling soft and fresh. The one thing I would say is that if you have generally oily skin like me, this product may not be the best for you. I will probably use this only once or twice a week, since it does leave my face looking a little oily. Overall, I gave this product 4/5 stars. 

Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser ($18)

★★★★★

Next, I used the “Milk Jelly Cleanser,” a conditioning face wash that removes dirt and makeup for a soft and nourished finish. I loved this product. Not only was it mosturizing, but it also didn’t irritate my face, especially my eyes. It’s a very soft and gentle cleanser that I would definitly recommend purchasing. The only downside to it is that it isn’t the best for getting off harsh makeup, like mascara. Overall, I gave this product 5/5 stars. 

Glossier Solution ($24)

★★★★★

Lastly, I tried the “Solution,” an exfoliating skin perfector that’s meant to help improve the apperance of blemishes, visible redness, and enlarged pores. It was easy to use, with a pump applicator, and didn’t irritate my skin like a lot of other exfoliators have in the past. I also like how it has Salicylic acid in it, which is something that I already use in my daily routine to get rid of acne. I gave this product 5/5 stars. 

I'm a Journalism Major at the University of Oregon who loves to write, take photos, and do anything that allows me to be creative!
The official Her Campus Oregon account