This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Hi lovelies! We have less than 40 days until we are out of here! One of my favorite things to do are countdowns, and with finals looming over, a fun activity every day will definitely brighten up your day. Here is a 20 day challenge and a countdown to do before the end of the year to help you make the most of this amazing school year.

Day 1. Spend time outside. It’s spring term, time to feel that Eugene breeze and on-and-off again sun.

Day 2. Get crafty and make a diy project. Pinterest has a ton of ideas. 

Day 3. Watch one of those “feel good” movies. If you can’t decide, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off or The Breakfast Club are my go-tos.

Day 4. Hike Spencer’s Butte. Or any other local hike with a view.

Day 5. Find an outdoor market. There’s always the Saturday Eugene market at this time of year. (And, of course…FOOD). 

Day 6. Do some yoga. Gotta get in the zen mindset.

Day 7. Get lunch with someone you’ve been meaning to catch up with. It will make their day!

Day 8. Work up a sweat at the Rec. Maybe try a new workout class?

Day 9. Go downtown with your squad and window shop. Get off campus, and explore your city! 

Day 10. Plan a fun homework and study group, because school doesn’t have to be awful. Maybe order some Do-Co while you’re at it for a study snack. 

Day 11. Watch the sunset, and get up early to watch the sunrise. 

Day 12. Do a random act of kindness. 

Day 13. If you have a kitchen, cook something totally from scratch. If you don’t, try something new. 

Day 14. Call someone you love. Tell them you love them and that you’re grateful for them.

Day 15. Visit a new place. 

Day 16. Have a deep conversation. Because we all need them sometimes.

Day 17. Treat yourself with a facemask or spa night. 

Day 18. Look at old photos. It’s always fun to remember the good ol’ times.

Day 19. Take a picture while you throw up your Oregon “O” hands! 

Day 20. Take a picture with your best friends and frame it.

Yay! You’ve completed the challenge! Have an AMAZING summer!

The official Her Campus Oregon account