A Day at the Willamette Valley Music Festival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

This Saturday, the University of Oregon hosted the Willamette Valley Music Festival. The day was filled with street fair finds, talented bands, fun entertainment and great company. In addition to brilliant musicians including Dirty Man and the Chiefs, Octonaut and Sugarbeats, the WVMF offered hula hooping, bubble balls and street fair treats. I explored the festival through the lens of my camera and captured some of my favorite moments. Check them out!

Welcome to the University of Oregon, where we have killer music festivals at the heart of campus.

Below, Dirty Man and the Chiefs rock out to Elton John’s Benny and the Jets.

Frozen banana covered in milk chocolate and peauts from the ASUO Street Fair.

Octonaut playing an incredible set comprised of a laid back electro sound.

A University of Oregon alum entertained the crowd with a jaw-dropping fire performance.

Sugarbeats played a high-energy set of EDM-inspired mash-ups.

For upcoming news on the Willamette Valley Music Festival, follow them at @wvmusicfest!

Photographs by Libby Bartley 

cincinnati raised -- go redlegs. spending this chapter of my life exploring the pacific northwest. inspired by laughter, adventure, unfamiliar things & spontaneity.university of oregon, class of 2016. journalism major always searching for new experiences. finding the unseen magic of the world through a camera lens.to see more of my work, visit my personal blog: https://libbybartley.wordpress.com/
The official Her Campus Oregon account