This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Whether you’re looking for a way to kick back and relax after a stressful day of school or work, or are going on a long road trip and need a playlist, these are a few songs that I think will do just the job!

1. The Moment by Tame Impala

This song is perfect for when you need something upbeat, but relaxing at the same time.

2. Are You Bored Yet? by Wallows (feat. Clairo)

This song has a chill, but also upbeat vibe.  

3. These Days by Wallows

This song has a cheerful beat, reminding you of the good days.  

4. July by Noah Cyrus

With a simple guitar beat, this song is perfect for a long drive in the rain or for cuddling up by the fire. 

5. Paris in the Rain by Lauv

This song has an almost magical feel to it, making you want to run away to Paris!

6. 1950 by King Princess

This song talks about how it feels to not be able to love the person you want to love. 

7. What a Time by Julia Michaels (feat. Niall Horan)

This song makes you think about the good ole days. 

8. About You by FLETCHER

For those who have experienced heartbreak and want a song that is relatable, this is the song for you.  

9. Lose You to Love Me by Selena Gomez

If you’re looking for something meaningful, that has a message behind it, this song is perfect for you.

10. If the World Was Ending by JP Saxe (feat. Julia Michaels)

This song has a mellow and sentimental feeling to it, and is perfect for when you want to be alone.

I'm a Journalism Major at the University of Oregon who loves to write, take photos, and do anything that allows me to be creative!
The official Her Campus Oregon account