Campus Profile: Peyton Gambee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Name: Peyton Gambee

Year: Senior

Age: 22

Hometown: Portland, OR

This little lady is counting down the days until graduation while still trying to make the most of her time left in college. Meet Peyton!

Who is your celebrity crush?

Chris Pratt. Isn’t he everybody’s celebrity crush?!

How is winter term treating you so far?

It’s actually great! I usually hate winter term but I’m in really interesting classes and I’m doing really well in them right now.

Any bucket list items before you graduate?

I want to get a big group of friends to go to all of the downtown bars here in Eugene and do (one more) keg stand before I get into the real world ;)

Speaking of the real world, any plans after graduation?

I have to stay in Eugene for the summer to take some classes and then I will be going to back to Portland to live with my parents and look for a job. Very exciting, I know. 

Looking back on your four years here, are there any hilarious moments that stick out in your mind?

Oh, that’s a hard one so I’ll have to say anything that has to do with my sorority. I have met the coolest people through kappa kappa gamma and my college experience would not be as great as it was if I had not joined.

Any tokens of advice you would give to underclassmen?

Get a good fake ID or it’ll get taken away at Taylor’s.

… Just kidding! I’d say just live in the moment and have fun every day because before you know it – college is over!

University of Oregon student taking everything as inspiration.