This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Name: Mahsa Namiranian

Year: Senior

Major: Business

Hometown: Corvallis, OR

What are you currently watching on Netflix?

Vampire Diaries, Jane the Virgin, and TRYING to start The Office from season 1.

If you were to design a music festival, where would it be and who would headline?

Somewhere tropical, probably beachfront in the sand (definitely not in Oregon). Kygo, The Weeknd, Halsey, Rihanna, Martin Garrix, and Shawn Mendes would perform. Definitely Shawn Mendes.

Tell me about your dog.

She’s my absolute favorite thing in the world! My family got her from a rescue shelter called Wiggly Tails here in Eugene two years ago. She’s a chihuahua mix and a little chubby, but the cutest ever!

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?  

Ben and Jerry’s Boom Chocolatta (coffee, caramel, and lots of chocolate)

Since you’re a barista, what’s your favorite drink to make?

Honest answer: a cup of coffee or tea because half the time I’m either half asleep or in the middle of eating something.

Though, I love making mochas. They’re chocolatey, delicious, and usually the closest I can get to making cool latte art.

Describe your dream vacation:

Somewhere tropical. I’d love to go to the Greek Islands or somewhere in the Bahamas. I’d be great to relax, eat, and do fun activities during the day, then dance and party the night away! Wow that sounds cheesy *laughs*

What are three overrated and three underrated things by people?

Underrated: Taco Bell, Chihuahuas, and Shawn Mendes. Yes, currently I’m obsessed, but no I’m not 12. 

Overrated: Taylor’s Bar, Cats, and Starbucks (Campus Coffee outlets 4 life.)

Elissa is a sophomore studying Arts Management at the University of Oregon. In addition to being senior editor of Her Campus Oregon, she is recruitment coordinator and campaign co-director for Climate Justice League, a member of Music Industry Collective, and works as a barista. When she's not hiking or watching documentaries, she's creating collages and dope Spotify playlists. In the future she hopes to travel the world and work for a major music festival. 
The official Her Campus Oregon account