Campus Cutie: Spencer Orofino

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Meet Campus Cutie Spencer Orofino, sophomore at UO and a true gentlemen. When he is not studying in Allen Hall you can find him out of the rec fields playing intramural sports or chilling with his fraternity brothers. When he is not at school, Spencer enjoys traveling, spending time with his family, and being on the coast.

Spencer Orofino

Hometown: Cameron Park, California

Age: 19

Major: Advertising

Relationship Status: Single

HCO: Who is your favorite celebrity crush and why?

I’d have to say my favorite celebrity crush is Katy Perry because she is recently single and back on the market. She has a beautiful voice, some spunk, and a little attitude. She would be fun to hangout with on a daily basis and isn’t afraid to get out there and do something crazy.

HCO: Brunettes or blondes?

Blondes.

HCO: Describe your dream girl:

My dream girl…5′ 7” to 5′ 11”,  blonde, athletic, outdoorsy, and cultured. A girl who can sit back and hang but can go to a dinner party too. Someone who can party hard or chill hard is my dream girl.

HCO: Where’s your favorite spot to study on campus?

Allen Hall because it makes me feel like a true journalist.

HCO:  What is your favorite TV show?

Scrubs.

HCO: Who is your favorite NFL team to root for?

The Raiders.

HCO: Dream car:

Jeep Wrangler.

HCO: What is your favorite store to shop at and why?

Costco, because it’s the only place you can buy a button up Hawaiian shirt and also eat samples at the same time.

HCO: Describe yourself in three words:

Ready to go!

HCO: What are you most afraid of?

Spiders.

HCO: If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live and why?

If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live on a boat because I like everything coastal. If I lived on a boat, I could live in a number of different places and just travel the world.

HCO: Best memory at UO so far:

I would have to say my Lambda Chi bid night freshman year has been my best memory at Oregon so far.

HCO: What are your plans for after college?

After college, I hope to live and work somewhere abroad and then eventually move to Southern California. 

I am currently a senior at the University of Oregon, majoring in public relations and minoring in communication studies. I love writing, journaling, and using social media; my favorite types of social media are Pinterest and Twitter. In my spare time you can find me enjoying the outdoors, socializing with my sorority sisters, or at an Oregon football game.