Campus Cutie: Michalea Bailey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Name: Michaela Bailey

Age: 19

Year: Freshman

Hometown: Sherwood, Oregon

Major: Pre-Family and Human Services

HCO: What’s the best thing about living in the Trinity House? 

The best thing about living in the Trinity House is the community of girls I’m surrounded by each and every day. Every girl is beautiful inside and out with a passion for life and God. We are all so different in the house, but we come together to love and serve each other and create irreplaceable friendships.

HCO: Why did you choose to live there instead of the dorms? 

I chose to live in the Trinity House instead of the dorms because I didn’t want to live in a temporary room. Instead, I wanted to live in a home I could go to after a long day of school and be encouraged and loved unconditionally by the girls I live with.

HCO: What is your favorite college memory so far? 

One of my favorite college memories so far was when a bunch of girls from the Trinity House and a bunch of guys from our brother house, the Alpha Omega House, went swing dancing one Friday night. It was fun to learn the moves and then have the opportunity to put them into action. I loved that we could all enjoy each other through dancing with one another.

HCO: What are your turn-ons? 

One huge turn-on is when a guy lives for Jesus and is constantly striving to become more like the man God created him to be. A guy should know how to treat a girl with gentleness and respect while also stepping out, taking risks, and being a leader. It also helps if a guy is tall, likes country music, and enjoys sports.

HCO: Any turn-offs? 

My biggest turn-offs are when a guy is completely full of himself, selfish, and immature.

HCO: What is your dream date? 

My dream date would start off with a picnic dinner. Then we would go to either a cute old movie theater or a bowling alley for some fun. After that, we would end the night eating vegan dessert and going somewhere out in the country to look at the stars.

HCO: Where do you see yourself after college? 

After college, I see myself working at a non-profit organization for children with disabilities until I get married and have a big family. Then I want to be a stay-at-home mom while my kids are young.

HCO: If you aren’t studying or in class, what do you like to do in your free time? 

In my free time, I like to bake, go to Oregon sports games, go out to coffee, go to church, watch movies, spend time outside, or go on Pinterest.

The official Her Campus Oregon account